Developing the emotional aspect of leadership is important, but often ignored. Emotional training programs in the workplace are underdeveloped in comparision to corporate programs for wellness and giving. We see Emotional Training as an essential part of Better Me (taking care of yourself first).
“Today’s organizations need to have leaders who have the emotional intelligence to create meaning, and have the capability to inspire and empower their people to get things done…The truth is despite having a greater awareness of their role many successful leaders still share a great sense of anxiety and insecurity. Many leaders are very unaware of the effect their actions have on others. Basically, they have very little idea what they are all about. They are strangers to themselves.”
– Manfred Kets de Vries, INSEAD Distinguished Clinical Professor of Leadership Development & Organisational Change
What do we mean by emotional training?
1. Dealing with your fears and vulnerability
2. Reflection & Mindfulness
What are our Top 2 Emotional Training programs?
1. Talking Partners (TP)
- Leadership is 2 person sport
- Psychological Safety
- Self-Awareness + Self-Correcting
- Micro-Adjustments in Real-Time
2. Situational Workshop
- Coaching new leaders
- Teaching is highest form of understanding
- Insights/pulse of the organization